Fast, Safe Transfer of 1400+ Liquids & Chemicals!
Spill proof pumps and accessories
GoatThroat Pump’s unique technology help companies reduce hazmat incidents and save money at their manufacturing facilities by preventing costly chemical spills and the associated cost of reporting and manufacturing downtime. The systems mitigate worker compensation claims by preventing workers exposure to hazardous chemicals and by eliminating repetitive motion and other injuries.
- Prevents costly chemical spills and splashing
- Mitigates worker compensation claims
- Controlled delivery of chemicals prevents waste and conserves inventory
- Helps meet E.H.S. and sustainability requirements
- R.C.R.A. empty barrels meet Government regulations
- Prevents worker exposure to hazardous chemicals and emissions
- Chemicals purchased in bulk (55 g) can save up to $2500 per month
- 10 year life expectancy saves repeat purchasing of new equipment
- Eliminates repetitive motion and other injuries
- Provides jobs for Americans with Disabilities
Just announced April 2017: Gold winner Product of the Year, please see the DrumQuik for GoatThroat which can help you run your facility smarter, safer and more efficiently.
This maintenance-free, environmentally sound, chemical drum pump allows fast, safe transfer of more than 1400 liquids and chemicals. These pumps are engineering controls for fluids which are designed to minimize the hazards associated when transferring liquids, including a groundable line for flammable liquids.
Fits nearly any container from 2-gallon jugs to 55-gallon drums. Just pump a few strokes to pressurize, then dispense precisely controlled amounts with one touch of the tap — as easily as opening and closing a faucet. Watch the short video below.
Patented leak-proof design conserves inventory, keeps work areas clean and prevents potentially hazardous spills. And unlike expensive electrical pumps, GoatThroat pumps cost less, require no power, and create no potential sparking hazard.
GoatThroat® is a global technology leader that makes corrosive chemical handling more efficient, reliable, safe and sustainable.
For more information, please call us at 866-639-4628, international: +1-646-486-3636 or contact us in writing by clicking here.